Last seen: 2 days ago
First Name: Warrick
Last Name: Bishop
Doctor Warrick Bishop is a practicing cardiologist, best selling author, and keynote speaker and who has a passion to help prevent heart disease on a global scale.
Doctor Warrick Bishop's qualifications include:
- First cardiologist in Tasmania with this specialist recognition in CT Cardiac Coronary Angiography
- Current member of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Australian and New Zealand International Regional Committee , or SCCT ANZ IRC.
- Level B certification, with the Australian Joint Committee for CCTA
- Member of the Society of Cardiac Computed Tomography
- Member of the Australian Atherosclerosis Society
- Participant on the panel of ‘interested parties’ developing a model of care and national registry for familial hypercholesterolaemia
- Accredited examiner for the Royal Australian College of Physicians, regularly involved with teaching medical students and junior doctors
- Worked with Hobart’s Menzies Institute for Medical Research on projects in an affiliate capacity
- Recognised by the Medical School of the University of Tasmania with academic status
- Member of the Clinical Issues Committee of the Australian Heart Foundation, providing input to issues of significance for the management of heart patients